Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 1

Wow...if you have not yet read Kat's entry about her experience today, please do so.

I have sponsored 2 children in the past; 1 through World Vision, and 1 through Compassion International. With each child, money got tight and I could not afford to continue supporting them. I often wonder what happened to them. It breaks my heart a little to think about it.

What is worse is when I think: why did I quit? I am sure that I was not rolling in cash...that has never been my story, and I pray that that continues. But I know I wasn't going hungry. I was having fun in college...maybe even still finding money to go to a movie occasionally. I don't know what else to say about it...except I feel like a jerk.

1 Comments:

Blogger jumpin jellyfish said...

I miss you LOVE!
And yep, those mormons are pretty crazy.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home